The first time I gave it a try with something very simple, but this time I decided to put a bit more efforts (and patience) and try something more complex (still very far away from Jennifer’s works though)
The card with brown/golden nuances has been created by using one of the dies from the Scribbles and Splat Sizzix set.
The squares on the front of the card have been cut out from Oxygen Marble Prune paper with a die of the 657565 Framelits Pack.
For the card in green-ish tones I’ve partial die cut the front by using the Enchanting blossom die cut from Sizzix and used some Polka dots scrapbooking tape to decorate the top and bottom of the window.
I’ve then used the left over flowers from die cutting to embellish the upper stripe and some rhinestones for the centre of the flowers.